This post was written by Lucy Carr Jones, Research Data and Scholarly Communications Librarian
In honor of Love Data Week, let us count the ways the Health Sciences Library can help you grow your love of data:
1. Consultation Services- We offer free one-on-one consultations in statistics and data analysis as well as finding, managing, and sharing data. Request a meeting now.
2. Workshops- Check out our calendar for upcoming online HSL workshops in R, Python, and Qualtrics. Also, join HSL librarian Kimberley Barker to learn about AI and Healthcare on 2/13.
3. Online Tutorials- Prefer learning at your own speed? Check out our interactive R tutorials.
4. Reading Materials- Want a wider view of the role data plays in our society? Browse some of the many great data-related titles in the UVA library catalog:
· Catherine D’Ignazio & Lauren F. Klein- Data Feminism
· Kevin Guyan- Queer Data
· Matthew L. Jones- How Data Happened
· Sarah Lamdan- Data Cartels
· Jer Thorp- Living in Data: A Citizen’s Guide to a Better Information Future
How else can we help you with your data? Let us know.
Claude Moore Health Sciences Library
1350 Jefferson Park Avenue P.O. Box 800722
Charlottesville, VA 22908 (Directions)
Contact UsStaff Directory(434) 924-5444Feedback
© 2024 by the Rector and Visitors of the University of VirginiaCopyright & Privacy