Answer: Configure a YouTube Live Event and use those YouTube live event setting in your chosen meeting.
(NOTE: Watch a video training for this task here: https://bit.ly/moodyzoomls
1. Login to your Zoom settings, https://virginia.zoom.us/profile/setting , and enable "Allow live streaming meetings" > "Custom Live Streaming Service.
3. Setup your new stream as:
4. Copy the Stream key, Stream URL, and Live streaming page URL into the desired Zoom Meeting.
5. Start the Zoom Meeting and choose "...more" > "Live on Custom Live Streaming Service"
6. Login to YouTube Studio > Manage, and open your pre-configured live event.
7. Manage YouTube chat in the live event page.
Answer: Add your schedulers' emails in your Zoom settings
(NOTE: to watch a video of this training go here: https://bit.ly/zoomscheduling )
1. Login in to your Zoom settings, https://virginia.zoom.us/profile/setting
2. Under Schedule Privilege choose the + icon and add Zoom schedulers as needed.
Answer: when the meeting is started, click "cloud recording". After the meeting obtain your cloud recording link and share it.
(NOTE: to watch a video tutorial, click here: https://bit.ly/moodyzoomrec )
In today's Zoom class we demonstrated the recommended teacher's layout for small group teaching using Zoom as shown below as follows:
This arrangement works very well for classes with no more than 20 students.
When teaching large groups it is recommended to have a co-host help you so you can focus on teaching and not managing participants by having the co-host do the following:
To watch Part One of a four-part series on teaching with Zoom go here to view, Zoom Link To Recording.
To get the PPT used in the training go here: https://bit.ly/FDZoomPPT-part1
To view the writeup on the Zoom User's blog go here: https://guides.hsl.virginia.edu/zoom-group/faq#s-lg-box-24133488
This user group modeled and discussed a recommendation for using Zoom to manage a workshop or conference type of event as seen in this Zoom recording, https://virginia.box.com/s/tyse2kthrvlllzek7ha50myucd1tmexq. A high-level diagram of the event model tested was as follows:
This diagramed Zoom managed event pattern considers the following parameters:
Watch the recording here: